Friday 30 March 2012

6. What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product? (DRAFT)

From my school magazine project to my music magazine project I have learnt and progressed my skills in technology understanding and usage. I had previous experience in Photoshop working with the lasso and magic wand tool but I gained a greater usage of layering and effect tools to make my magazine as professional as possible. The website http://www.dafont.com/ was also another way in which I used technology to improve my magazine. Dafont have a series of imaginative and theme specified fonts which programmes like IPhoto and Photoshop lacked. These could be print screened into Photoshop, cropped, re-coloured and placed on any part of the magazine I desired.  I also learnt how to use programmes more efficiently such as Animoto and IMovie when creating my Pitch and voice over documentary's. I learnt how to make my information and presentation look allot more professional and personal to the genre and target audience I was trying to reach.

No comments:

Post a Comment